Features for next build
These are the new features scheduled for our next release.
- Complete rewrite of our Mailchimp integration to improve performance
- Seamless real-time syncing of ClientLook groups to Mailchimp
- New workflow for sending email campaigns
- Ability to view detailed Mailchimp campaign and recipients stats in ClientLook
These are the features being queued up for a future deployment.
- Performance enhancements to increase speed and stability
- General bug fixes to address any known issues
These are on our radar and currently undergoing needs analysis.
Solicit feedback for future roadmap
- Engage with subscribers and the industry to define product scope
- Create a steering committee to monitor progress and provide feedback
- Redesign ClientLook from the ground-up as a unified platform to support the CRM, marketing, data and mapping needs of all LightBox customers
History of past updates
ClientLook subscribers enjoy frequent, free upgrades that are deployed automatically throughout the year. Browse our release notes to better appreciate our evolution.
May 14, 2019 – Maintenance Release
This release modified the duplicate scan and merge process and fixed some bugs.
- Modified the duplicate scan and merge so that merging an entire list of contacts by mistake is now unlikely. Added the requirement to acknowledge when merging multiple contacts together and removed the “select all” option.
- Modified the page design of the email campaign detail page.
The following reported bugs were resolved in this build.
- Fixed an issue where the user was not notified if a prospective deal participant doesn’t have an email address.
- Fixed an issue where running a duplicate check using only first and last name would cause an error message.
- Fixed an issue where the RPR and Analyst Pro integration controls would appear incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a contact’s middle name would not appear when exporting to a spreadsheet.
- Fixed an issue where doing an advanced search on a custom date field would miss some records.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new comp immediately after doing a comps search would fail.